Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016

Mrs. Gray



 I always thought about to change my haircolor - & here I am with gray/white hair. 

On Snapchat everyone literally freaked out because of the huge hair change. Then people have asked me if the hair color is real or not and I told them after my shooting today that I would never dye my hair like that or even cut my hair that short. So yessss I wear a wig and I'm so comfy with it♥ - It was a good decision and I never thought that it would even look good.
Kylie Jenner was my inspiration and I pretty like her style, I think everyone likes how she looks like. Mostly I love to dress up classy and otherwise I love to wear cool and sporty stuff. I've bought my wig on ebay... yessss.. ebay. I like the quality and I am so obsessed with my amazing wig and I will buy another one very soon but I don't know in which color, I thought about light blue or something like that. So check out this >page< if you are interested.





Kommentare:

  1. Really nice and modern outfit!

    Betty
    www.elisette.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Girl, you look so stylish! So on point!
    I can’t wait to see your new outfit!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sieht super aus! Ich liebe den Ton und würde ihn mir am liebsten auch so färben:) Liebe Grüße, Leonie von http://eyeofthelion.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love this look, your hair is perfect! You seem really lovely too, I would love to follow each other and stay in contact.. let me know if you want to! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen